Read THIS First ..

Read THIS First..
Each word on this blog is the original creation of the writer. You better not copy it!
No comment is directed towards any individual/group.
Happy Reading!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

THE FLIGHT...

Then, I held on to a firm hand
Now, I've learnt to stand on my own

Then, I looked up to ask for directions
Now, I find the right one alone

Then, I cried out loud
Now, I've learnt to weep

Then, I laughed with the jokes
Now, I ponder them deep

Then, I wished for friends
Now, I know how to be one

Then, I asked for a ride
Now, I can give one

Then, I wanted a hand
Now, I balance the fall

Then, I wished I was big
Now, I wish I was small

Then, I sought to find out how
Now, I seek to find out why

Then, I was a caterpillar
Now, I am a butterfly.

16 comments:

  1. you got a deep touch in your writing.. keep it up! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashna..
    ur blog is really good..
    Keep it up...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all! :)
    I really appreciate you taking time out to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous.....applause for this one..u shud share dis on dat page....Mam will surely gonna like dis...nd u knw which page m talking about.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gauri- yes! I meant to share earlier, but ma'am was very busy. I will do it. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Brilliant, ashna....really nice n sweet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanku Sonal ma'am! Your comments mean a whole lot! :)
    I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So True.Now and then, now and then.
    This is what we keep Juggling in Life with.
    Nice one.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear what you have to say.. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...