Read THIS First ..

Read THIS First..
Each word on this blog is the original creation of the writer. You better not copy it!
No comment is directed towards any individual/group.
Happy Reading!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

getting late!!!

late, more late, even more late...............that's what seems to happen when we move even 5 minutes late! obstacles seem to sprout up at every turn you take, making your progress even slower.... you're left with that feeling of helplessness as if you're stretching out your hand to make a grab but the thing just will be out of your reach! I bet most people must have experienced this and I'm not new to this. For instance, I NEVER have been able to take the metro I intend to take and it will surely be an accomplishment once I'm able to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you have to say.. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...